24 Mar 2015

air jordan 14 retro varsity red vibrant yellow black online Police arrest t

Recent Staff Blog PostsMore green in wallets, less green in parksBlazers In FIBA World Cup: air jordan 14 retro varsity red vibrant yellow black online France air jordan spizike black cactus violet Upsets Spain 65 52 To Advance To SemifinalsIt’s Vancouver Brewfest time!Soccer analysis earns blogger some recognitionSay ‘No’ to the Pasta PassMaking a racket: First week of prep tennisSmelt season to be proposedMcMorris Rodgers, highest ranking woman in GOP and mentor to JHB, accused by staffer of ethics violationsNorthwest football standings and schedule ( Week 2)As of late Tuesday, two men had been taken into custody. Erick D. Butler, 20, was arrested on suspicion of first degree assault. A air jordan 8 viii retro white black true red 16 year old male was also arrested. Charges against him have not yet been determined, police spokeswoman Kim Kapp said in a press release.A shooting victim, also a man, was taken to Southwest Washington Medical Center. His injuries were air jordan 11 retro low infrared 23 not life threatening; he was treated and released. He was described only as a male in his 40s, with police declining to release his identity at this point in air jordan 6 white sport blue black their investigation. to reports of shots fired in the 3700 block of East 18th St., Kapp said. Callers to 911 reported hearing several gun shots, Kapp said in the release.They learned through interviews that two men displayed guns during an altercation and at least one of them fired several shots. A third man was struck.A suspect was initially described as a dark skinned man, about 20 years old, about 5 foot 9 inches, with a heavy build and tattoos on both arms.An officer was heard over the emergency radio system saying three bullet casings were found in the area.A neighbor told police he shot video on his cellphone of people running from the scene.Police said detectives with the Safe Streets Task Force are continuing their investigation and want to talk to anyone who may have information on the incident.The hospital went into lockdown mode because the victim was believed to be a “security risk,” said Southwest Washington Medical Center spokesman Ken Cole. He said employees were required to show badges, and families and patients were screened before entering the medical center.

Leave a Reply

You are visitor no. HTML Hit Counter